Wednesday 4 March 2009

Training? Not when it's raining!

It seems I might have to come up with some ideas for combatting the glorious British weather! I ran 3k in 20 minutes on Monday but it seems I have been shirking a run since! (Combination of too much work and lots of rain). Let's see what tomorrow brings...

Nice story: one of the athletic-type bods training on the track on Monday said she thought I was doing a good bit of running! I thought that was really kind because she didn't need to say anything at all but it spurred me on to do a super exhausting final lap! Thanks for the support! :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice story: people are nice! and well done for squeezing in that final lap ... if the weather's bad or you can't face the outdoors, have you thought about spinning? it's great cardio work and stamina building. I love it and would definitely recommend giving it a try if you haven't already :-)

    ReplyDelete